The Assistant Professorship of Forest Operations is a member of the Study Program Division Forest Science and Resource Management.
The following courses, ordered by study programs, are currently offered by the professorship. Detailed course descriptions can be found in the module handbooks of the respective study programs.
Study Program: Forest Science and Resource Management (B.Sc.)
- Forest Operations and Logistics (in German)
- Long-Term Forest Planning
Study Program: Forest and Wood Science (M.Sc.)
- Ergonomics (in German)
- Physical protection of forest soils
- Forest Access and Timber Harvesting in Mountain Forests (in German)
- International Aspects of Timber Harvesting
- Timber Harvesting, Logistics, Forest Roads and IT (in German)
Study Program: Sustainable Resource Management (M.Sc.)
- Low-Impact Forest Operations Technologies